The diagnosis of cancer is one of the scariest medical reports that usually turns a person’s world upside down not only physically and emotionally but financially. Cancer has been confirmed as the fifth leading cause of death in Ghana.
Although there have been cases of successful cancer treatment, it can take a long time and during the treatment process, the patient goes through lots of pains and invariably needs assistance.
Avisha home health care provides telephone, online and face-to- face counseling and support. We also have the privilege of bonding with cancer patients and their families as they undergo the processes of cancer treatment providing them with the moral, mental and physical support.
Our specialized care include:
- Support to help reduce anxiety and stress during hospitalizations or outpatient treatments
- Schedule transportation and accompany for treatments and doctor’s appointments
- Professional care during recovery from routine treatments
- Monitor and alert any change in condition
- Assistance with daily activities after surgery and during treatment
- Relief for family caregivers
- light Housekeeping
- Provide consultation regarding meal preparation and nutrition
- Help with bathing, dressing and personal care